AWARDED, power and precision on your feet!!!
Climbing Shoes Acro Plus Butora are the wide versión of the model, ideal for climbers with wide feet. They are comfortable, versatile and technical, wrapped in our NEO Fuse Sticky rubber, which is the most appropriate, fanatical and recommended for high level Sport Climbing and Boulder. From toe hooks to heel hooks and much more, the Acro will help you send your hardest project in comfort from the start.
Some of the Climbing Shoes Acro Plus include:
- Butora's NEO Fuse Sticky Rubber
- Custom blend ABS injected mid-sole that maintains down-turn for the life of the shoe
- Large thin sticky rubber toe patch for excellent sensitivity and grip while toe hooking
- Adjustable, signature triple fork closure system for quick on off and the perfect fit
- High tension heel rand brings the power to where you need it
- Awarded as the best climbing shoe by Rock and Ice in 2016
Climbing Shoes Acro Plus Butora fit similar to most peoples street shoe sizes (results may vary). For an aggressive fit or Boulder calculates ½ size down.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you choose the right size, most brands and models are NOT subject to changes and/or refunds. Besides, possible changes generate additional costs. For sizing help, please refer directly to shop
NOTE: For sizes not reflected ask in store
Prices are ONLY for the Peninsula. Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Portugal and International ask price